Lunes, Setyembre 2, 2013

My Precious


My very first author, Sidney Sheldon. I start reading his books back in high school. While most of my classmate reads Sweet Valley High and Archie I'm hooked with Sidney Sheldon, he opened my eyes to a different world of mystery, lust, adventure and love. I really love the old book cover ❤ my first book actually is Bloodline, planning to reread it again.


I start exploring different author's works. I have Paulo Coelho, Mitch Albom, and Susan Elizabeth Phillips


And I join the craze with the Fifty Shades Series Fever here in the Philippines, my hubby read about an article of how interesting the book was so I grab my copies and wow oh wow a different story from what I used to read. I love it! I even bring the books at my work to finished all the 3 books, (I'm a certified book addict). And then I fell in love with Travis and Remy! Gideon is next. lol

Even though ebooks is more convenient and cheap, I still collect books it gives me an unexplainable happiness and sense of fulfillment. 

I'm crazy about bookz and I'm proud of it! 💋



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento