Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

MORE Than This by Jay McLean

 

*Mikayla*
In one night my fairytale ended. Or it may have begun. This is my story of friendship and love, heartbreak and desire, and the strength to show weakness.

*Jake*
One night I met a girl. A sad and broken girl, but one more beautiful than any other. She laughed through her sadness, while I loved through her heartbreak.

*This is our story of a maybe ever after.*

He was right. It made no difference whether it was 6 months or 6 years.
I couldn’t undo what had been done. I couldn’t change the future.
I couldn’t even predict it.
It was one night.
One night when everything changed.
It was so much more than just the betrayal.
It was the Tragedy.
The Deaths.
The Murders.
But it was also that feeling.
The feeling of falling.
  
MY REVIEW
 
"Oh My Gawd!" I think I said this line a hundred times when I start reading this book. I thought at first it will be an easy read for me, but I'm not prepared for this one! Mixed emotions all rolled into one and damn I REALLY LIKE this book. My heart is wrenching for all the tragedy that Kayla experience, that happen for just one day, but on the brighter side, there is my Prince Jake *sigh* I fall in love with him from the START until the END. He is the perfect Prince for me.

I have a belief that when I shed a tear, that means the "story is really good" cause it touches my heart. So ladies grab your box of tissue when you start reading this book.

I love the teasing part that Kayla and Jake does every time they are alone. Oh my gawd Jake, oh my Jake he is damn PERFECT! I wanna wrapped him up and stored to my place so no one can have him! lol He is really a WHOLE PACKAGE, sweet, caring, loving, hot, and sexy.
 
The story is well written, very vivid. I like the flow of the story which is fast pacing. I'm expecting something more on the epilogue, I'm a bit disappointed that it end just like that. But all in all I love it and I'm looking forward for more books from Jay McLean.

This is one of my favorite song, Scene One: James Dean and Audrey Hepburn from Sleeping With Sirens, and I dedicate it to my Prince Jake (^o^)


Hope you like my pic quote, I enjoy making them! And hope I can still add more (^o^)






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento