Miyerkules, Agosto 28, 2013

My Review

FADING by E.K. Blair


Acceptance… what will you do to be accepted by the only people you cared about? How can you accept things to be alright when it seems the life you know is slowly fading…

The story is something new to me, when I started reading it I don’t want to sleep until I finished it, and I’m very satisfied with the ending. It tackles a very sensitive story that some women experiencing right now, mostly they are tormented and having a hard time to cope up and let go of the past. I think it is really hard, how can you let go or forgive a person who destroys you? It takes some time and some realization that everything happens for a reason. And the only cure is to let go and allow someone help you in the process.
Candace Parker I admire her strong personality, and there is Ryan Campbell (swoon) I love him I think everyone does! When the two meet there is an instant attraction between them, but it is not easy for them to enter a relationship when they know they are both hiding secrets from the past.
Candace is broken and it is hard for her to open up, and Ryan is willing to help her to overcome her problem, but can he really heal her? Is he enough to cure her? and that's for you to find out (grab your copy!)
Ryan's affection to her really captured my heart and his protectiveness and sometimes jealousy.
Candace friends plays a very special role in the story, since her parents can't accept her, they became her family. (watch out for Jase's story)
If I continue talking I might able to tell the whole story so it is better for me to zip up lol
All I can say is I really love the book I highly recommend this story to everyone. Cant wait for the other two books in this series! especially Ryan's story :)

Book Cover  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Story            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Character     ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Watch out for the next book in the series!
*BLURB*

FREEING by E.K. Blair


Knowing who you are and accepting who you are come at different prices.

Jase Kinrick grew up in your typical, all-American household. But after the death of his sister, his parents shut down, forcing him to deal with everything life throws his way alone. Terrified of the person he’s discovering himself to be, Jase has his way with every willing girl to try and rid himself of what he fears he is—gay. 

Escaping California and moving to Seattle to attend the University of Washington, Jase frees himself to the reality that he likes men. Never staying with any guy long enough to get to know them, he doesn’t realize that he’s still hiding from who he is until he meets Mark. Scared of having real feelings for another guy stirs up the questions and fears he’s fought hard to bury. 

To strip away the barriers to the heart of what is real, and to be okay with what lies underneath, will be Jase’s moment of truth. But he’ll need Mark to lead him there.

**This is a companion novel to the USA Today Bestseller, FADING.**

Expected publication: September 13th 2013

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento