Lunes, Disyembre 2, 2013

HIT for Freedom - Anna's Battle by Margaret McHeyzer


Anna Brookes also known by her Professional name 15, did what she had never done before.
She didn’t kill her target, HiT 149.
HiT 149 better known as Ben Pearson did something he had never done before.
He fell in love with Anna Brookes.
In Hit for Freedom, the sequel to HiT 149, a nemesis so powerful, terrifying and frightening is threatening the safety of Anna’s love, Ben and his hometown, St Cloud.
15 must deal with a force that may be too dangerous even for her skilled ways. With limited information on her new HiT, she willingly infiltrates his trust to acquire the knowledge she needs to implode the operations of the deadly man.

“What you saw earlier must be playing around in your head. But you didn’t scream or freak out which tells me you are either very strong or very broken. Either way, the information I give you from here on in, you must understand that I will kill you if you choose to repeat it to anyone.” I’ll let him believe that. ~ Anna Brookes

MY REVIEW

WARNING: IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO READ A VERY DOMINANT SEXY HOT FEMALE CHARACTER, WHO LOVES GUN AND CHERISH IT LIKE HER BABIES. AND HER JOB IS TO ELIMINATE HER TARGET. THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT, READ FIRST THE 1ST BOOK! HIT 149 - ANNA BROOKES FIRST CHAPTER

Thank you again Ms. Margaret for giving me a chance to read in advance HIT for Freedom the sequel to the HIT Series of Anna Brookes. I'm so excited to start reading this sequel.

The story is the continuation of Anna Brookes' mission to protect St. Cloud and Ben Pearson from an enemy too dangerous for her. With the limited information about her HIT she needs to enter his barrier and earn his trust and to acquire the knowledge she needed how to kill her next target...

Wow 15 is back with the new TARGET! But her next Hit is a very deadly and dangerous man. She used a different strategy to know more about HIM. With the new mission, new adventure, new characters, and new revelations this book is really a must read!

I'm a fan of Ms.Margaret's work, her stories always captured my interest, her genre it is not what I used to read but when I started reading her 1st book I craved for more. It's like I'm watching a TV series, the flow of the story is very smooth, her storyline is always flawless. Every detail is thoroughly describe in every chapter. And lastly, I love the thrill of suspense, the twist and turn and she always show the toughness of her heroine. 

An action packed story with a little hot and sexy scene on the side, and with an heroine who can kick some ass, have a very dominant character and can make men fall from their knees, what can you ask for? 15 can be tough but she can be weak, I saw her soft side in this story.

The thrill of reading this book is ALWAYS there. New characters were introduced to spice up more of the story. Every characters holds a secret that you are dying to find out, and NEW SHOCKING revelations that soon will complicate things between Anna and Ben.

I know this is a cliff hanger, but I still read it cause I'm so eager to continue my journey with Anna and Ben. I can't wait for the next installment of this book.

Again congrats!!! Love this Series!

Please add to your TBR list: Hit For Freedom - Anna's Battle
Coming this December 18th 2013





 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento