Sabado, Agosto 31, 2013

1949 by Mallory Knox

When my grandma passed away, my brother created a video of her. My brother loves alternative rock music so I'm not surprised that the background music that he used is a rock music. I don't object cause I can handle his genre in fact he is my influence why I like listening to his kind of music. We played the video on the third night of the wake of my grandma and I'm really surprised the melody is very smooth and the lyrics just blew me away. I've cried while watching the video cause I've missed my 'Ima', she is the one who took care of me when I was young, the video shows a lot of picture of us happy. My tears just keep on flowing cause I can feel the meaning of the song it really capture my heart, it is a story of an old couple with undying love for each other. Even as they aged she is still beautiful in his eyes.
I wanna share some of the lyrics of the song, 1949 by Mallory Knox.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento