Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2013

The Time Until by Casey Ford


Alan Green and Samantha Cohn have known each other for as long as both can remember. They have a special relationship that has grown far beyond mere friendship.

Inseparable, Al and Sam have spent their lives with one another—from childhood secrets, through awkward teenage years, to finding themselves as adults—it’s always been the two of them together.

When unexpected tragedy hits, and Sam is left fighting for her life, Alan can only watch and wait. Left alone without his best friend, Alan spends his time reliving his past, ensnared in the memories of the chaotic relationship with the girl that stole his heart.

How would you spend the time until?
 

MY REVIEW


“Well I’ve been trying to find the words to say
That I’ll be lost without you
Coz you’re the only one that gets me
And you’re the only one that keeps me safe
When I’m far from sleep and lonely
You’re the only one that holds me
When I’m out there chasing my dreams
And I’ve got you by my side
I can put this world behind me
Coz you’re the only one that I need tonight”
- The Material

How can you live your life when you know the only reason you exist is because of her...

One of the best book that I've read this year, it will capture your heart and it will drag you to their world  and feel the overflowing emotions behind Al's struggle about life and the love of his life. The Time Until is a story about friendship that blooms into something deeper between Al and Sam, and when tragedy hits them, everything changes...

I cried a lot cause I'm very touched and moved of this story. I can't seem to stop crying while reading it and I advise to those who will start reading this book to put a box of tissue near you. I actually finished it in just one day, I'm very consumed in their story, you will be addicted to it, you wanna know what happens next to them. I really really really love it.

I love this book cause it is very realistic, amazing story line, very brilliant. I love Al and Sam's determination, the undying love between them, the struggles, the heartache, and the bond that ties them together. I highly recommended this book.

Congratulation on your 1st book and hope to read more from your works. Cheers *(^o^)*



I really love this line from the book. Wah i'm in love!!!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento